St George ‘s Church is the oldest Anglican church in South East Asia, build in 1818. On 6 July 2007, the church was declared one the 50 National Treasures of Malaysia by the Malaysian government. The church underwent a major restoration in 2009. On the lawn of the St George’s Church is the Francis Light Memorial.
Address: 1, Lebuh Farquhar, 10200 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 604 261 2739